Booking Terms and Conditions for Pen y Bont Campsite
Please scroll down for Glamping T & Cs
We ask for your co-operation as listed below to maintain our high standards and ensure your comfort and pleasure whilst staying at the Park
Please note our site is not suitable for groups – We kindly ask you respect this and don’t book individually as we do notice
- The size and description of unit including name and numbers in party and numbers of vehicles must be stipulated at the time of enquiry any subsequent changes can not be guaranteed..
- Visitors – To avoid confusion, for security and comfort of all, visitors must report to Reception on arrival and vacate by 8pm to avoid disturbing other customers.
- Arrival/check in time is between 1.00pm and 7pm unless otherwise arranged early arrivals may be catered for and request for late departure must be arranged on arrival.
- The full balance of reservation is due two weeks prior to arrival.
- Cycling is not permitted by Reception and Park entrance – There are many great cycle trails in the area, ask for information at reception.
- Soft ball games only on site.
- We ask that you do not allow your children to climb our trees or wood carvings on site, and no wildlife is disturbed.
- Dogs are very welcome but must be secured whilst on site and any accidents cleared up. Dog bins located throughout the park.
- BBQ’s and fires must be kept small and at least 10 inches off the ground and 4m away from vehicles and other campers. Please collect fire boards from reception.
- Children must be supervised in the toilet/shower block at all times.
- Please do not drive cars on the grass without due care and attention. Each pitch has an allocated space for one vehicle. Please follow the road and do not drive over other pitches, they will be needed by others.
- Please adhere to the one way 5 mph system which includes vehicles and cyclists – this helps with the safety for children
- Commercial Vehicles by arrangement only.
- We ask all caravan ground sheets on grass must a be breathable type and lifted every 3 days.
- Please dispose of your waste at the appropriate allocated points. Never throw waste of any kind into the brook or at drinking water points. Please ensure that all taps are switched off after each use. Children must be supervised at all times at the water points.
- Recycling is encouraged- crates and bins are provided at disposal points.
- We ask noise levels to be kept to a minimum after 10.30pm. To assist with this, vehicle access is not possible between 11pm – 7am. Vehicle exit is possible at all times.
- The use of generators is not permitted.
- Groups including family groups only accepted by prior arrangement and full discussion. Please don’t book individually we do notice! Groups not disclosing themselves as such on booking and or on arrival will be asked to leave. Fee’s are non refundable
- Deposits paid are non refundable. Provisional bookings out of season are kept for two weeks but during the height of the season pitches are held for one week only We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to cover against loss in unforeseen circumstances.
- The transfer of deposits is at the management’s discretion.
- We ask pitches are to be vacated by 11.00am the day of departure. Arrangements can be made to stay longer if the pitch is available.
- Please ensure you have adequate insurance to cover third parties whilst on site. Members of your party are responsible for any damage they cause to third parties whilst they are at the park.
- The owners will not be held responsible or liable for any accidents, loss or damage to persons, vehicles, caravans, motor vans, tents, trailers or accessories or contents however caused. Any accident, loss or damage to persons or objects however caused is at the patrons own risk.
- On arrival management have the right to refuse entry if they have cause of concern regarding the welfare and/or disturbance of others even though prior booking may have taken place.
- Management have the right to ask persons to leave the site if not adhering to any of the above.
- Management reserve the right to make any changes to the above.
All bookings are accepted subject to the following conditions:
A deposit is required at time of booking and the full balance payment is required two weeks before arrival.
Cancellations – No refunds can be given on bookings for any reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to cover against loss in unforeseen Circumstances. Only the persons named at the time of booking may use the booking.
No Smoking – Our glamping units are strictly Non Smoking. If we have reason to believe that a Customer has smoked within them a penalty charge of £25.00 will be given.
Arrival & Departure Times – Glamping arrivals are between 1pm and 7pm. Departure is 11am. Those wishing to make a late departure should enquire at Reception.
Cooking – For safety reasons, the use of camping stoves or similar inside our units is strictly forbidden. Please use the purpose built BBQ Hut where there is a permanent bbq and a gas camping stove provided for all users of the Glamping area
All new arrivals and visitors must call at Reception before entering the Park. Day visitors must park in the designated area.
Noise levels – Many of our guests choose Pen y Bont to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the countryside, we ask that music, TVs and all noise be kept at a reasonable level at all times and to an absolute minimum between 10.30pm and 8am. The Park gates are closed to all vehicles between 11.00pm – 7.00am although exit is always possible. We reserve the right to refuse admittance or to terminate the visit of any person or persons whose conduct is detrimental to Pen y Bont Touring Park or to other visitors.
Park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.